måndag 2 november 2009

Free beer, icehockey and hot pot

Great weekend, went to a party where we had some tickets that gave us some free beer. Really nice! And alot of very seriouse people that had dressed up in Helloween costumes, nice to watch them, altought we didnt do it. Well i was dressing up as Yerking (big guy from Kazakstan) and he as a swede (me). So it was a great party altought that the bar actual was crapy, mostly the staff, but free beer makes everthing much better.....

Saturday me and some from the class helped our teacher to have a class in a bookstore. This for promoting some book, and for that we got free dinner. Really nice hotpot with loads of food, i think i eat for a whole week....

But today I had to bring my friends to go there, actual not so cheap, about 45 kui per person....:)

I also have been and played icehockey, belive it or not :) But Xiamen have everything! Okay, coffee is a problem here but....

I have not been good at updating my blog, and im not taking so much photos anymore, but i will start doing that better now. !!!!

I have some photos from the weekends party but i cant upload them now, but they will come.

Take care!

1 kommentar:

  1. fan vad coolt med hockey. hade du med dig dina egna griller? vad var det för folk som spelade?

    SvaraRadera