måndag 26 oktober 2009

Dinner, school, lunch, run, sleep ....

I finaly started to get some rutines in my everday life... Nice, now I have some places where I can go without thinking so much:)

I actual thought that i started to understand the chinese people. Usual they are very nice to you as long that you are paying. Usual its not a problem, because like a foreigner you usual have money. But what happened if you bought a cellphone and it breaks, and you want them to repair it ? Well, if you pay them its not a problem, but as soon as you expect them to repair it for free because it actual a bad phone, what happened then?
Well nothing, you get nothing…
This was my opinion about Chinese… but shit.. then today I went to buy me a juice (fresh made.. mmmmm) and because im like the only foreigner who seems to buy there they actual gave (for free!!!) me a new kind of tea, yummy. So now I don’t know anymore, I should go back to my first opinion about Chinese, they are like girls, you cant understand them : )


For notice is my phone working again, whats going on with me, china and cellphones, they just dont want to work togheter.

Friday and Saturday there are going to be two Halloween partys, so i expect to bring up some nice photos :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar