söndag 11 oktober 2009

Ohh, his back, his the man behind the...

Back to ordinary life now (more or less), and the school started with class on Friday and Saturday. Now you wonder why we had class on Saturday, but actual its not so strange (for be China), because of the holiday we missed some classes and have to catch up… Well yeah its strange, you get free days from school but you have to work on weekends.. so not so free actual

But its nice to be back, Friday Diedrek came back from Taiwan and he what he told me its much better then China. Like all the bad things about China (like pollutions, girls wearing pyamas on street, and sneakers with suites…) its not existing in Taiwan. Actual they are somewhat more civilizes then Chinese. It still was much more expensive but not so bad, only that he said that the beer where expensive. But he also said that the coffee was cheaper and that you actual could find good bread with cheese and that all together it means that the breakfast problem is solved. Nice, nice ! I also meet a guy who tipsed me about a Swedish company that he worked for that was on Taipei…

Well nice to be back. Saturday also was quite nice, I came up with the idea of filling a bucket with ice and put beer into it. Said and done me and Diederik did this and brought the bucket to the beach party, cheap beer and really coold :).

I also putting up some more photos from my treeking days, but this time its not mine, so now there actual is photos of me..

Lees And Kerrys Photos

1 kommentar: