fredag 11 september 2009

Beautiful country, telephone guy ,swineflu and dumplings

Why is Sweden such a beautiful country ? Today I spoked with a new guy and girl that where new in our class and when I said that I was from Sweden they not so surprisingly says “Ohh, I think Sweden is such a nice country”. Many time when I meet people from asian country the loads of the time express them like that, all thought they never have been there. Of course its very polite and so but sometimes you just wonder where they got that idea from (not said that Sweden is´nt a bad place).

We also have a telephone guy in our class, with that I mean he has a phone, and actual want us all to notice that. And I really think that all in our class notice that the first time he didn’t switch of the sound, but the second and third time yesterday in a range of like 15 minutes we all thought about kicking him out. I think he just don´t understand why he should put the phone into silence mode. Today was no exception, even that our teacher had said that all should keep the phone off or silence. The thing would not mather so much if we all just sat down and did our things for us self, but now its when the teacher having lectures. Well enough about this.
Started oral speaking class today, its one of the two optional courses that I´m going to take (have´nt decided about caligrafi or kung fu). We are having a really funnie (NOT!) guy in our class that are playing smart guy and ask question all the time (not so smart question even if he think so). Me and Yerkin (Kazakstan guy) where quite sick of him after half of the class. Guess nationality ? All USA of course, some of them is just to much…..

Was also catching this thing about sleeping, even if Chinese can work hard and study hard they also have the ability to sleep everywhere. I really have a hard time to sleep in public, those have not! She just took a half hour nap, well I could not do that.

Today we had to fill in a form about questions about the flue, like they asked if we had any caught or fever. Or if we had been in contact of any with this things... Of course the right answer was NO, even if I have had a caught and now two guys that have fever.. So they also have started to check that it is only people that have permission to enter the campus that really do that. In this case its teacher, students and older people. Older people can go in because its parks in the campus and all parks are free for older people so they have a place to hang out. Hehe, one guy had forgott his student ID so he could not come in, and he got really upset about this, loads of curses in both Chinese and english.

We have also found a nice dumpling place where you can eat a lunch for about five kui. The problem is that they not really have any menu, so I will practice my chinese so I can order some other dishes :)

The days pictures

So now its friday and barbecue and beer, actual I found stout so i will try that one at home before I go to the barbecue, altoughte I don´t have so high expectations...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar