lördag 26 september 2009

Kunming

Sometimes you meet things that you would not expect, like yesterday I went out for some food with a Chinese girl. And at one place I understood that by the characheters that they had chicken and rice. But the boss there where also cutting up some slices of meat. When she said what it was I first hesitated but after some thinking I made up my mind to try it. It was really good, much better than expected. Now all dog lovers going to hate me, but actual dog is tasting good and I will try again if I get opportunity: ). I also had a good coffee yesterday, it was with sugar that we in Sweden call “bitsocker”, but those guys where heating up the spoon so the sugar melted and dripped down in the cup.

Also have some pictures, so for those who want they can have a look.
Dog and Coffee

This morning I woke up by my alarm at 6.00 in the morning. I had put it so early because of I thought of going to the stone forest (its like a forest that are made of stone), but I reconsider this in my bed and went back to sleep. Its seems to be too expensive and I also had to catch up some homework and also some sleep, Friday night I just sleep 2 hours..

Today at hostel I meet two Swedish guys that had been to Dequin, and they loved it. So it going to be nice, really looking forward to it :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. bror här, ja får då behålla jobbet=) funka it att skicka på telefon vetifan om ja it hade lands nummret eller va de va?

    SvaraRadera
  2. Nu var jag ju tvungen att kommentera igen. Det här med att äta hund. Det känns som folk inte har några krav alls. Det måste ju smaka olika beroende på vilken hund-ras man äter. Att käka nån liten seg knähund kan ju inte smaka likadant som en biffig rottweiler eller en fet mastiff.

    SvaraRadera