tisdag 29 september 2009

Deqin and Feitai

Okay, now im arrived in Deqin, or well I arrived there went ripped off over a meal (rice and some pork, it was good but it should not cost 23 kui), and took a taxi from that place. Found a nice hostel and some persons which im going for a three day haik : ) (Now mom and dad will be happy that im not alone). At the moment I don’t feel almost anything from the hight (its about 4200m here) but little headache but its common I heard. And its also much harder to walk in stairs, but its worth it.

A lot of friendly people at this hostel, a family from Singapore asked me to tried Tibetan butter tea, strange taste, but I think its good as breakfast, just because there have a lot of carbons … . The views at the bus from Shangri-la to Deqin was even nicer then from Kunming to Shangri-la. The road was okay, but the safety was Chinese. With that meaning that it was no fences…. Also interesting that in every bus stop we stopped for going to the bathroom we had to pay about 0.5 to 1 kui. The toilets is not so nice (like very dirty and disgusting) , so it´s you actual is not paying for a clean toilet. I thought a rather pied outside id, but the old man still demanded money. I paid just because I did not have the time to argue.. (There is a photo on him, so I will put it up somewhere where I will have my list over Chinese people that I don’t like … )

They also have real coffee her (bryggkaffe, home smashed beans..) , looking forward to the breakfast tomorrow. Although it’s a problem that its still expensive, but it´ts free refill so I might take a third cup now..
What you where saying Johan I also think its different taste if the dog size is different.. Also nice that you are making comments : ) . Congrats to my brother also who is keeping his job.

Busride views from My hostel

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar