onsdag 2 september 2009

DinnerParty, lost cellphone and first day at school

The day after yesterday we where a bunch of guys that went out for some food and beer, just for celibrating that we had done the health check. It was awsome, we where totally 15 persons that where eating and drinking. The food was awsome and I think we where at the resturante at least for three houres. We drank loads of beer and I almost fell of my chair when I would pay, 27 kai!!! (For you guys that don´t know what a kui is it about 1kui = 1.05 SEK).

After that we where heading for the french guys apartment (a big one only about 100m from the beach) for continue the party. After a very dizzy night I ended waking up in my apartment without a cellphone, gah! Not again, its the third time I visiting China and this is the third time I lose it or break it. It never happends in Sweden.

I bought a new one, 320 kui, a okey Nokia :) A great one compared to my old, this has camera and all this new things as MMS and stuff.

Linking to some picture at the dinner/party:
Hugh dinner with loads of beer
And also some picture from my supermarket, where you really can buy fresh fish:
Supermarket

1 kommentar:

  1. jag vet inte. Du ska inte ha hand om mobiltelefoner i kina tydligen...

    SvaraRadera