lördag 26 september 2009

On way to Kunming

At the moment its 6.29 and im sitting at Xiamen Airport, I will go to Yunnan province over the holiday we have now, for about 10 days and after that go to Shenzhen. In Shenzhen I will visit a friend for only a like two days. A friend in Sweden where telling me that she didn´t like to talk in front of the class when practicing a new language, feel good to hear that I´m not alone with that. Actual a quite interesting thing happened for a couple a days ago. We were supposed to have about 10 minutes alone with our teacher, just so she could check our pronunciation. But it turned out that many of my classmates still where in the classroom when she where checking us. Some of them where actual sitting a half meter from the teacher and also repeated what the guy that she where checking where doing. Strange… So I talked with a Canadien girl and she said that she really did dislike it and also thought it was strange that the other people in class didn’t leave the room and gave us some space.

Well when it was my turn I ask my classmates to leave the room (actual I could do it when they where there but I didn’t want to..) , so what happened ? did they leave?
NO, they didn’t want to leave, so then I said to my teacher that then I would not do it, Its not that I really had to do it and also I thought it was really bad of my classmates not leave, but it turned out quite good. Me and my teacher went to another classroom, and the Canadian girl where also happy, because now she also could do it with nobody disturbing. Strange that those people didn’t moved, I blame some culture differences, but actual I just think those guys where strange…

Thursday I also when to school a half hour earlier to school, just to be able to finish my homework before class, so the time was about 7.30 when I passed the running track, and then I saw something that you don’t see so often. Old ladies (70-80 years) doing tai chi with swords, I will go there some other time and catch them on some photos. Its also nice to see the monks playing basketball, or talking In cellphone. Well china never stops to be interesting ..

Yesterday I also went to my first Kung Fu class, very nice! Really good workout, and I also think its especial good for my stiff muscles (well I still hope I got some.. ) . And of course I forgot my camera when I went there, but I will go more so..

Whats wrong with Chinese airports, so expensive, actual its more expensive than in Sweden. I was thinking of having a luxury breakfast with sandwich and coffee.. but with a total price of 100 kui I quickly changed my mind, I mean its like what I am spending in two days…

Well some photos from Justins birthday dinner (bought her a Absolute Vodka and a teddybear .. ). Also some random pictures

Random photos

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar