tisdag 8 september 2009

Reflections

Some reflections over what have happend the last weeks. The opening ceremony was quite interesting, it started that somebody talked in about 10 minutes to all foreigners in Chinese(this due that most of us don´t speak so much Chinese, this is one major reason why we came her…). But after that a other guy came up and welcomed us. And surprisingly after about a half hour in the room, which felt very long when it was about 35 Celsius in the room, a police women came up and spoke very long about regulations and laws…. Typical china many laws and regulation, although not so many follows them, the most interesting regulation was that we should not swim in the ocean. When he said that all western guys started to whispering , this made the police women repeat it all over again. And the guy after the police women also repeated this “don´t swim in the ocean, its very dangerous”.
The classes is also very different compared to what I´m used to, here we are pronouncing the words all together which making me feel that I´m back in the first grade when practice English. Although I think its good for me to get the right tones in the beginning, it feels that I also should learn some more words so I can understand what the restaurant people are gagling about when I try to order food.

As I meantion before there is not going to be much food made in my kitchen, but its still nice to have one, because now I can make “Palt” and other things that I soon will miss…

They say the traffic in china is horrible, but even if they uses all carlanes when they drive its actual goes so slow that I never seen the speed goes faster then 80km/h.

Now I will go and play some football, but I also uploading some picture from our listening class. She was asking what we had done this weekend and most of us had went to this so called beach party, and she said that next time we went out we should take her with us, when is that happend in Sweden, that the teacher invite herself/himself to a party ?
Listening Class

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar