tisdag 22 september 2009

Skämmes ta mä fan, Free drinks and water

Sorry Johan… so fucking right there ! “Skämmes ta mä fan” My blog starting to be one of those that only updating once a year… well I bether shape up. I heard that the link to the gulangu photos did not work, so I will repost it. Don’t miss the Chinese tourist with umbrellas, always hilerius.
So we where supposed to not have any water last weekend, well I never had so much water. Because afraid of not be able to flush my toilet I had saved water for that. And I turned out the warning that was sent from the government just where so people would go crazy… Well some did not have water all the time.. Fun for those guys that flew the island because of this and missed a great beachparty : )
After about 21.00 they have barbecue beside my apartment, you can go there and eat crazy much and in the end maybye pay 15-20 kui… So I have done that to much lately, and my running has been down, but I should be able to take it up again, its only 2.5 month when Xiamen marathon is.. So if I want to run there I really have to shape up, and the weather is also little bit cooler now I actual don’t have an excuse anymore.

On Saturday I have booked a 2.5 hour flight ticket to Yun nan province, its going to be great. The views there are told to be really something so its going to be nice. It also one of the parts in china I don’t have been to. I can go there because we have a 8 days holiday, and I also skipping three days class. I will also have time to go to Shenzhen to visit a friend there, Awsome!

I also have to write a little about the “free days” we get. Actual in china you don’t actual get free days, what they do is that you work on the weekends before so actual you just moving some days when you supposed to be free (like Saturday and Sunday) and put them when Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Maybye you get one day for free but… The whole class where laughing at me when I asked our teacher wich Sunday and Saturday we where supposed to go to school, because of this vacation… After they were not laughing..

I think I also started get to know how to study bether, its very different to study language .. was long time agoi I did that.
I never thought I would say this, but I missing the cheap coffee in “Baljan”, really have to go to big supermarket and by me a coffee machine…

Ohh, some friends have started to work in a club, because they are foreign girls they get pay to go to the club 3 houre x 3 times a week and standing at a table and have fun, for that they get free drinks and don’t have any obligations, all this for a salary 2000 kui a month. Good for me that I can go there and drink there liquer, don’t have to buy anything : )


Gulang gu
I wil be bether to take my camera with me, but there will be nice photos from Yun nan !

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar